A friend asked me about a free/cheap replacement for Microsoft Office (Word Processor) replacement. Just sharing what I wrote back to him in case anyone else needs the information:
Here is one I have never heard of that looks good, and according to a website I trust, they say it’s good: https://www.freeoffice.com/en/
Oh, believe it or not Microsoft does have a free version of Word. It’s stripped down. But it is usable. I’ve had to use it at times. You will find that at www.office.com
With your Gmail account you have a whole FREE suite of office applications available. Basically put ‘Google Docs’ into a search engine and wait for the links to come up. Click on “Google Docs” and start your document. It will be a a bit confusing at first. But, it does a pretty good job. I use it mostly for college work and I used it a lot more for the Historical Society. The good news is with your Gmail account you also have 15 free gigabytes of free storage on their “cloud’ for keeping documents safe. You have this stuff available to you already with your email account.
About the photo:
- You can click on it to make it larger!
2. It is actually three photos ‘stitched’ together to make one huge one.
3. Nope, I don’t know the owners of the property, nor was it a paid shot.
4. Taken in 2016 while on the way home from a camping trip. We had tons of fun.
I absolutely LOVED it. It was sooo needed at the time.
5. Taken just south of Sisters, Oregon while on our way to Hwy. 20 so we could go over the McKenzie Pass.
6. Please don’t steal, I actually make my spending money by selling these things.
Copyright 2016, Peggy A Rowe-Snyder