- Inclusiveness in terms of Body Image
- Has America Lost its Collective Mind?
- Gun Laws in America and *MY* Lawful and Allowable Opinion
- American’s have mislabeled some political systems and are using that to practice support their very inaccurate arguments, that hurt people, create division, and support anger!
- Abolition, Women’s Rights, and the fight against Domestic Violence and Childhood Sexual Assault.
Tag Archives: Sexual Assault
Overwhelmed. Feel just like I got a gut punch. An older friend of mine asked about my parents. And of course, dad is deceased, so that stops that discussion in its tracks. Mom and I do not speak. After going … Continue reading
I understand that friends and family (some of them) wish that I would shut up. Just know that I can not and will not. Continue reading
My family in the living room during Christmas, in Newark, CA: L to R- Alvin C. Rowe, my little sister, Pam, my mother, Pat, myself. In the very front, my Uncle Tom Coop. In the back L to R: My … Continue reading