- Inclusiveness in terms of Body Image
- Has America Lost its Collective Mind?
- Gun Laws in America and *MY* Lawful and Allowable Opinion
- American’s have mislabeled some political systems and are using that to practice support their very inaccurate arguments, that hurt people, create division, and support anger!
- Abolition, Women’s Rights, and the fight against Domestic Violence and Childhood Sexual Assault.
Category Archives: ACEs
Aren’t the mix of multiple people who, in history, made this country what it is…. oh, so human. Education may not be what it is today if it were not for Catherine E Beecher, sister to Harriet Beecher Stow. And … Continue reading
Can a child on child sexual assault really be a crime? [Link to a specific case in Florida] The link above is a link that will take you to a story about a family that dealt with this issue in … Continue reading
My dad tickled us two girls until we cried. It was a ritual. That was in the 1970’s Today, My husband and I have been watching a Netflix show, I think called, Mind Hunter. There is an episode that deals … Continue reading