- Inclusiveness in terms of Body Image
- Has America Lost its Collective Mind?
- Gun Laws in America and *MY* Lawful and Allowable Opinion
- American’s have mislabeled some political systems and are using that to practice support their very inaccurate arguments, that hurt people, create division, and support anger!
- Abolition, Women’s Rights, and the fight against Domestic Violence and Childhood Sexual Assault.
Category Archives: PTSD
Can a child on child sexual assault really be a crime? [Link to a specific case in Florida] The link above is a link that will take you to a story about a family that dealt with this issue in … Continue reading
My dad tickled us two girls until we cried. It was a ritual. That was in the 1970’s Today, My husband and I have been watching a Netflix show, I think called, Mind Hunter. There is an episode that deals … Continue reading
12/30/2019 To my perpetrator: I have been patiently keeping up the status quo, keeping quiet, staying silent, keeping the secret long enough. When I was about 19 years old. Scott was talking to me about something. It reminded me of what … Continue reading