- Inclusiveness in terms of Body Image
- Has America Lost its Collective Mind?
- Gun Laws in America and *MY* Lawful and Allowable Opinion
- American’s have mislabeled some political systems and are using that to practice support their very inaccurate arguments, that hurt people, create division, and support anger!
- Abolition, Women’s Rights, and the fight against Domestic Violence and Childhood Sexual Assault.
Category Archives: Cardiac Health
12/30/2019 To my perpetrator: I have been patiently keeping up the status quo, keeping quiet, staying silent, keeping the secret long enough. When I was about 19 years old. Scott was talking to me about something. It reminded me of what … Continue reading
Overwhelmed. Feel just like I got a gut punch. An older friend of mine asked about my parents. And of course, dad is deceased, so that stops that discussion in its tracks. Mom and I do not speak. After going … Continue reading
I have been caring for others in my life for nearly 50 years. How does that work when one is only 57 years old. Well, for one thing you give or in this case you take a few … Continue reading
1 in 10 families live with one sort of parent/child estrangement or another Continue reading