- Inclusiveness in terms of Body Image
- Has America Lost its Collective Mind?
- Gun Laws in America and *MY* Lawful and Allowable Opinion
- American’s have mislabeled some political systems and are using that to practice support their very inaccurate arguments, that hurt people, create division, and support anger!
- Abolition, Women’s Rights, and the fight against Domestic Violence and Childhood Sexual Assault.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have been caring for others in my life for nearly 50 years. How does that work when one is only 57 years old. Well, for one thing you give or in this case you take a few … Continue reading
1 in 10 families live with one sort of parent/child estrangement or another Continue reading
Warning: There is explicit details in this essay. IF your stomach is queasy then do not go here. If rape is a touchy subject for you, do not go here. Well, a new thought to share with my therapist. Can … Continue reading
NOTE: I received a note from the Oregon Department of Justice yesterday. In the note I was encouraged to get the word out about these issues via social media, blog, news outlets, AND by addressing the membership of the Douglas … Continue reading
I simply hold the situation up to the light, hoping that others will not fall into the trap of thought that creates the arrogance that surrounds these attitudes. Continue reading
73 yrs ago today, Americans dropped the bomb @ Hiroshima. When I was a kid learning this, it was ancient history. 73 years ago, is less than 20 years from my birth date. Have we as a species learned anything … Continue reading
Clyde and I were watching tv tonight. Kids on TV got sent to detention. Which got me thinking, and I asked him, is that how detention is, I never went. LOL! He had a little bit of trouble believing I … Continue reading